The only thing better than spending the weekend at the stadium is doing so while chowing down on delicious food! Lugging all those necessities for a great tailgate to your “spot” can be a challenge, though. So, we want to make sure you have the recipes that are sure to maximize your taste buds’ satisfaction while minimizing the hassle.
The perfect recipe for a tailgate is one that doesn’t have to be served hot and can easily fit inside your cooler for the journey to and from your humble abode or hotel. So, we came up with five recipes for easy entertaining this football season, whether you’re tailgating at the stadium or hosting a watch party at your home!
- Delta Blues Rice Salad: This recipe is perfect for when you are staying in a hotel for an away game – it only requires a microwave! Created by Ally’s Kitchen, it’s a great and tasty addition to any pregame spread.
- Delta Rice Pudding: If you’re looking for something to satisfy your sweet tooth, take a look at this recipe created by Chef Cole Ellis of Delta Meat Market.
- Southern-style Arancini: These bad boys are to die for. Bite-sized and crispy, they’re the perfect finger food for your watch party. You can even prep them the night before, refrigerate overnight and pop them in the oven before serving.
- Taco Rice: Need the perfect side dish for your build-your-own-taco/burrito/bowl bar? We’ve got you covered! Our taco rice recipe is simple, and the recipe can be doubled or even tripled to feed your whole crew.
- Cheesy Broccoli and Rice: Who doesn’t love a dish topped with cheesy goodness? This recipe is always a crowd favorite at our gatherings, and we’re sure it will have your guests coming back for more, too.
Have your own tailgating recipes you whip up using our products? Let us know in the comments section below! We’d love to try out your recipes in our kitchen.